Tuesday, November 17, 2009

School party

I attend the school party for librarian today.It was a wonderful day bcos i got my results except English test paper.I m happy bcos i added my geography test paper marks frm 86 to 92 marks.Besides,i know that i got an A for my KH test paper too.One more thing is my class monitor and i got the highest marks 4 moral,both of us got the same marks 90 marks.Today,my close friend,Gan tell me what happened on last friday,the day they play badminton.She told me her friend,Jing hui cheered Lee Rone Gene to play well.It means Jing Hui admire Lee bcos she is only one who cheer him up.Before this Gan told me that she dislike Jing maybe this makes their relationship worse.

3 comments:

  1. hav meh, jen n me...
    then jen will kill me de lie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one thing to inform everybody is ......
    i don't like LEE RON GENE ok???
    not even admire him
    he is just a brother to me lor

    ReplyDelete