Friday, November 13, 2009

exam is over

I m very happy bcos exam is over n holiday is just around the corner but i have one thing to worry about,my results.I always wanted to get good results to return my parents a favour.About my school,my class still got plenty of gossip about a chinese girl in my class,ah biao.Actually she is not really that bad bcos i was once her best friend but later many rumors about come out from her friends.I just realize that it is not only her fault to be bad the people surrounding have their fault too.I realize when i chat with my friend,pui yi last nite.Iwould like to apologize to her cos i talk bad about her too.One more thing my friend,Chai he is going to be the head prefect perhaps i should plan him a celebration.

2 comments:

  1. i do think that ah biao isn't that bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need tell u sth,
    actually ah biao hate u also.
    she tell a gossip to me about u.
    She said that u hate her then she hate back u=.=

    wat the hell -.-

    ReplyDelete